Practical Training with 360 Accounting
Proper accounting has always been the backbone of all business operations. Thanks to advances in technologies and software development for companies, the days of old-fashioned bookkeeping and management are gone. Every financial activity is now computerised and automated to ensure accuracy and minimise possible human errors. Regardless of how sophisticated the software is, however, every company still needs capable employees to handle and organise all the data, allowing for easy analysis and concise reports.
In major corporations where recruitment process is meticulously planned and human resources are abundant, it is normally easy to find someone with expertise in computerised accounting. Even when the cost for hiring is quite steep, there is a balance between the expense for salary and easily manageable company growth thanks to the accounting professionals. For small to medium sized companies, unfortunately, hiring professionals can be difficult due to limitation in budget. At 360 Accounting Services, we provide broad-range of professional-grade practical accounting training for employees and business owners to take advantage of popular accounting software. As a formally recognised Xero partner and an accredited Xero Certified Advisor, we offer major training courses and benefits including but not limited to:
- Basic Training
It covers the most basic applications of accounting software. Practical training includes instructions to navigate or use the software and guidance on setting up organisations as well as account payables and receivables. Benefits include:
- Employees or applicants will master at least the bare minimum set of skills to handle the most basic accounting applications in a company.
- Job applicants will master the basic knowledge of computerised accounting, improving their chances to get the jobs.
- Business startup owners are also able to handle simple accounting and bookkeeping with company software without investing in hiring new employees.
Proper bookkeeping is essential in all business fields. Despite the fact that we call it “basic training”, the practical knowledge conveyed in the course should serve well for any business of any field.
- Intermediate Training
The main focus in intermediate training is on inventory management. For companies that emphasise on selling goods rather than services, this training covers all the bookkeeping process to help improve financial manageability and business conducts accountability. Benefits include:
- Inventory management training delivers guidance to be dependable bookkeepers.
- Proper bookkeeping ensures clear conclusion on every transaction and updated inventory.
- Business owners have good control over financial transactions including sales, payments, receipts, and purchases.
Professional and computerized bookkeeping makes it easy to compile company activity reports, based on which business owners can design new marketing strategies or plan for company expansion.
- Advanced Training
Payroll and financial reporting are the most important courses in advanced training. Any bookkeeper has to master those critical skills as they play major roles to determine the accountability of a company. Benefits:
- Bookkeepers will master updated knowledge in how to do their job in the more efficient way
- Accuracy in reports is no longer questionable
Job applicants and existing employees who enroll in advanced training have greater chance of making successful career by mastering the skills provided in advanced training. Business owners have the needed confidence, knowing that the company’s bookkeeping is the hands of professionally trained staff.
- Expert Training
To handle the more demanding financial jobs, expert training helps you to properly run month end and BAS lodgement. Benefits include:
- For business owners, lodging activity statements on time makes sure the business runs smoothly
- Open opportunities to become chief financial officer or virtual CFO, of which are in high demands nowadays.
At 360 Accounting, we provide practical training all computerised accounting applications in all business fields. Training is open for employees, job seekers, or even business owners who desire to master all the financial bookkeeping skills, without having to do any major investment.
To register for a training course please click here